Your chance to win a week on a private island through Vladi Private Island’s special Christmas contest will end on December 21st. Please see below for more details.
Solve the clues and win a week’s stay on a real treasure island!
As the nights draw longer and the skies turn grey, you can rely on Vladi Private Islands to put some sunshine back into your life. Our latest competition guarantees to put a smile on your face throughout the festive season – how do you fancy the chance to win a week-long stay on a real life treasure island?!
In the run up to Christmas, we’ll be posting daily clues on our Facebook site, giving you the chance to win seven days in the sun. Simply channel the spirit of Robinson Crusoe and embark on an island adventure like no other. With great runners up prizes also available, you’d be mad to miss out!
All you have to do is work out which one of our islands is the mystery treasure island and send us a mail with your name, telephone number and – most importantly – your answer. We will then contact you directly once the competition has come to an end.
So what are you waiting for? Log-in to www.facebook.com/VladiPrivateIslands now and start searching for the treasure! We wish you good luck and a very merry Christmas!
1. A seven-day stay on our mystery treasure island for two people, plus one of the highly desirable Vladi Private Island pop-up tents.
2. Five copies of the best-selling coffee table book – The World of Private Islands
3. Five copies of our Robinson Crusoe Inselbuch cartoon series and five copies of ourIsland Traveler private island rental catalog.
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the Vladi Private Island Treasure Hunt is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
4. The competition is not open to employees of Vladi Private Islands.
5. Competitions are open to participants over the age of 18 or with parental consent.
6. Prizes can be dispatched worldwide unless otherwise stated.
7. The first prize consists of accommodation only – flights must be booked separately.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
9. Winners will be notified via email in January.
10.The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
11. The competition will run from 10 December 2012 until 21 December 2012.
12. Details will not be passed on to any third party without your prior consent.
13. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes.
14. There is no right of appeal and recourse to the courts is not permitted.